RegistrierenSuchenFAQMitgliederlisteBenutzergruppenLogin
     Intro     Portal     Index     Kalender     
Hi Everybody

Neue Antwort erstellen    Devils Drift Crew e.V. Foren-Übersicht » Erzählt eure Geschichte Das Thema drucken | Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Hi Everybody
Autor Nachricht
ckracingteam
Bronze
Bronze

Beitrag Hi Everybody Antworten mit Zitat
My name is Konstantinos...I'm from Greece and i moved here in Germany 2 months ago for a job/working...unfortunately i don't speak or understand the German language...i speak Greek and English only...meanwhile i hope for learning your language in future...
At this point i have to inform you for the subject that in Greece came from a crew/foroum called HDRC (Hellenic Drift RC)...i had starting drift 3 years ago and my last rc drift car was a Sakura D3 full metal chassi...
Here when i came, i don't brought with me my drift car or any of all my stuff with hoped that sometime when all come good to me (with job and living) i will bought new ones...car, tools, battery etc..
So this is why awaiting this moment with impatience!!!
I'm looking forward to meet you at some point and to admire that you create and your team ... Unfortunately not yet know never will I be able to do I do it since I still don't have my own car yet and the place where I live is in Kornwestheim ... although my work sites are in Fellbach and the company i work for is Rhenus logistics
So März 22, 2015 11:01 am Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden MSN Messenger
Michele
Silber
Silber

Beitrag Antworten mit Zitat
Hey konstantinos. Our track is in fellbach. If you want u can Visit us every saturday and sunday.
Openings are:

Saturday 16-22
Sunday 11- 17

Friedrichstraße 8 is the Street.

Door to track is in the back of the Building

See u soon?

Michele
Do März 26, 2015 12:52 am Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden MSN Messenger
ckracingteam
Bronze
Bronze

Hi Michele...thanks for your invite...i will do sometime when i'm ready in many ways...hope to see you soon!!!
So März 29, 2015 4:00 am Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden MSN Messenger
DDC Beno
GOLD
GOLD

Hi and welcome Very Happy Very Happy

So März 29, 2015 10:20 am Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Forendino